Beaches in Half Moon Bay are just south of San Francisco.
California State Beach Wedding Location Info For Under 50
- Less than 50 (Fifty) People.
- No Alcohol.
- 3. Minimal Venue Impact: a.) No Set Up – Only “Walk On – Walk Off”. b.) No Decorations, Chairs (Unless Challenged), or Structures c.) No Balloons, Rice, Birdseed, Confetti, or Plants Going to Seed.
- One Hour or Less.
- Wedding ceremony and Pictures Only – No Reception.
- $10.00 Day Use Fees charged for all vehicles entering the Parks.
- Leave Only Footprints and Memories.
- Gray Whale Cove State Beach.
- Montara State Beach
- Roosevelt State Beach.
- Dunes State Beach.
- Venice State Beach.
- Francis Beach.
- San Gregorio State Beach.
- Pescadero State Beach.
- Pomponio State Beach.
- Bean Hollow State Beach
- Cowell Ranch State Beach.
- Weddings By The Sea Beach Driving Directions.
- California Coast Line Images: Type in the name of the beach location in the search box. They will provide several photos of the area. Choose one and from that view you can go up or down the coast one frame at a time by using the button Southeast 1 or Northwest 1. If you go Southeast 10 or Northwest 10 you will jump 10 frames ahead instead of one.
- Half Moon Bay Chamber of Commerce Website: http://www.halfmoonbaychamber.org/visiting_hmb/beaches.html.
Here is the contact information for the California State Beaches: Mail Permit Application to: Vera Sayfer HMB State Beach Office Half Moon Bay SB 95 Kelly Avenue Half Moon Bay, CA 94019 Phone Vera Sayfer 650.726.8819 to check availability for 50 or less. Phone Craig Holden 831.335.3455 to check availability for over 50 people.
Other Beach Locations
- Montara Lighthouse. Arrange through the Youth Hostel.
- Poplar Street Beach. The city of Half Moon Bay does not require a permit.
- Harbor Area beach. Contact Pillar Point Harbor.
- Miramontes Point Rd. Beach access is from the parking lot near the Ritz-Carlton. Limited parking restricts use to 10-15 for a wedding ceremony. The city of Half Moon Bay does not require a permit.
- Sweetwood Park requires reservations. The Summer fills the available weekends by 6 months ahead. 1-800-444-7275.