Terry Plank writes articles for the WBTS Blog, the WBTS Website & VisitHalfMoonBay.org.
Terry has been writing about weddings and officiating at weddings since 1997. He has also authored numerous articles in Search Engine Marketing.
- Owner & Officiant, Weddings By The Sea, January 1996-present
- Dean, SEMPO Institute, August 2006-present
- Owner, Search Engine Marketing Consultation, February 2002-present
- Academy of Web Specialists, January 1999-2003 CEO, Director of Marketing, Search Engine Marketing Specialist, Search Engine Marketing and Website development consulting
- Publisher of Coastside Home Guide 1998-2000
- Coastside Net Internet Services Inc., October 1995-2004, Shareholder and Officer
- Self-employed Marriage, Family, Child Counselor, April 1989-December 1998
- Coastside Stress Management System, September 1983-January 1989.
- Biofeedback, stress management training
- Pastoral Ministry, 1972-1982
- Retail Management, 1964-1972 & 1982-1984
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Certified Internet Marketing and Business Strategist, The International Internet Marketing Association
- Certification in Online Web Training Search Engine Positioning Training, Academy of Web Specialists
- Narrative Therapy Externship, Mental Research Institute, 1990-1991
- Master of Science in Counseling, San Francisco State University, 1987 (Graduate Award For Distinguished Achievement)
- Master of Divinity, Fuller Theological Seminary, graduated in 1973
- Bachelor of Arts in Theatre Arts, Long Beach State University, graduated in 1964
- Coastal Repertory Theatre Board of Directors, Director and Marketing Chair
- Shareholder and Officer of Coastside Net, Internet Service Provider
- Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, Associate
- Founder and facilitator of CoastTech, a Coastside high tech association
- Board of Directors of Family Council of Half Moon Bay; early childhood education programs and child care in three locations
- Founder and former chairman of Clean and Sober Teens; treatment program for adolescents and families
- Founder and former chairman of Counteract: A Coastside Employee Assistance
- Independent Study: American History from 1600-1920’s, US Constitution, Civil Liberty, Separation of Church and State, Science and Reason, Secular Spirituality, Secularism vs Theism.
- Backpacking, hiking
- ACT and Bay Area theatre
- San Francisco Symphony, Academy of Sciences, de Young Museum, Asian Art Museum, SF MOMA