Cypress Meadows is a location for a wedding and reception near the Pacific Ocean and the Fitzgerald Marine Reserve. It is a private and exclusive facility, located 30 miles south of San Francisco in Moss Beach, California. Their beautiful garden, meadow, forest and ocean-views guarantees that your special day will be a very memorable one.
Cypress Meadows has indoor and outdoor facilities available for your use.
Their indoor facility includes a foyer, the Cypress room, which holds up to 80 guests, a full commercial kitchen with a separate caterers ‘ entrance, and beautiful restrooms featuring granite countertops and travertine floors.
The outdoor facilities includes a large terrace featuring a flowing, two-level pond, a meadow which may be partially available for a wedding ceremony, and a beautiful garden with a path that connects the terrace to the meadow.
Some additional Cypress Meadow features and services include the following:
- Using the caterer of your choice
- 60 white molded folding chairs, a selection of 48? round and 6? and 8? banquet tables at no extra charge
- Parking spaces for up to 50 cars
- Wine, champagne and beer may be served through a caterer or bartending service
- Amplified music is allowed inside only
- The rental of this facility includes an eight hour time period including set-up and clean up time and provides the use of the foyer, the Cypress room, restrooms, the commercial kitchen, 2 guest suites for dressing preparations for the wedding party , the terrace, garden and a portion of the meadow.
For more information visit their web site at www.cypressmeadows.net or call 650-728-8045.
Authored by Terry Plank